The Laurence Smith showrooms feature a full complement of Marvin Windows & Doors. As the exclusive Marvin Design Gallery in Michigan and the only Marvin Recognized Full Warranty Service Organization in the state, our dedicated team of window and door specialist is truly committed to providing an unparalleled customer service experience.
We offer you:
- Expert sales and technical support from project inception throughout the window and door selection process to ensure final order accuracy, avoiding costly delays or mistakes.
- Field representation to assure proper mulling of oversized window and door assemblies, along with on-site installation and flashing instruction provided by Laurence Smith factory-trained Technical Consultants to prevent costly installation related issues.
- We recognize that the quality of our products is only as good as the attention to detail given to the installation process. The Laurence Smith Quality Assurance Program was developed with our customers’ input to ensure a successful experience with every Marvin product we sell. After the windows and doors have been installed, our Technical Consultant will perform a detailed post installation inspection to identify, document and communicate any potential concerns.
- Screens and hardware, for your convenience, will be stored at our facility until project completion to prevent loss or damage. When ready, Laurence Smith Window & Door will install window screens, window hardware, and door hardware at once.
- As the only Marvin Full Warranty Service Organization in Michigan, Marvin products are fully supported by our team of factory trained technicians 5-year labor warranty, 20-year exterior finish warranty, 20-year insulated glass warranty and 10-year parts warranty.
Call or stop by our Bay City Showroom (located at 3605 S. Huron Road, Bay City) to speak to an expert about how we can put in 5-Point Pledge into action on your next project. Our initial consultations are always complimentary and zero pressure.