Intuitive Operation and Flexibility For the Windows in Your Frankenmuth Home
Naturally, you want the windows you install in your Frankenmuth home to look great. And frankly, a lot of new windows look pretty good. Or at least they look good in pictures or in the showroom. But there’s more to looking great than clean lines and a nice finish.
You also want to install windows that fit the design of your room. When it comes to choosing the right windows for your home, one size definitely doesn’t fit all. That’s just one area where Marvin Ultimate Double Hung Next Generation windows really stand out. These beautiful windows are available in sizes up to 5 ft. wide and 10 ft. tall! That provides a lot of flexibility in creating the kind of space you want in your home.
It’s also a big reason Qualified Remodeler featured the enhanced Marvin Ultimate Double Hung Next Generation window in their June 2017 issue, and talked about the windows, intuitive operation and more flexible installation tolerances.
These windows provide design options for modern homes to historic renovations with an array of simulated divided light patterns, interior and exterior color options, and hardware finishes. You can read more at QualifiedRemodeler.com.
Marvin Ultimate Double Hung windows offer the features that really matter for your Frankenmuth home, such as:
- An Exclusive Autolock that activates when the sashes are closed, automatically locking the window.
- An Aluminum Interlock that eliminates drafts and improves the window’s overall structural integrity.
- Sash Balance Systems that smooth operation of even the largest size windows
- First-rate Energy Efficiency that meets ENERGY STAR standards in energy efficiency with multiple glass options for various regions, climates and weather needs.
- A Narrow Checkrail that provides a sleek aesthetic to maximize daylight opening while maintaining historical accuracy.
- Great Design Versatility through an array of simulated divided lite patterns, interior and exterior color options, ten hardware finishes that are available in hundreds of round top sizes.
Of course, there’s nothing quite like actually getting your hands on the actual windows to see how they feel and operate. If you want to take a closer look at all your window options, I invite you to visit our Bay City showroom at 3605 S. Huron Road in Bay City, MI. There’s no substitute for a hands-on look at how great new windows can look.