5 Things to Consider Before Choosing Windows for Your West Branch Home
When it comes to selecting the right windows for your West Branch Home thereâ€™s more to the process than simply taking some measurements and finding something that fits. The windows in your home have a huge impact on how your home looks and feels. Here are five things to consider before you choose your windows.
- Innovation: There is really no such thing as just a window when it comes to your home. And when youâ€™re considering replacement windows for your West Branch home, you want to be sure youâ€™re installing something that takes advantage of new technologies and materials. Marvin Windows have 40 U.S. patents to their name. They are always thinking about improvement and pay close attention to every detailâ€”including things such as proprietary designs for locking mechanisms and high-performance, low profile door thresholds. Those may not sound sexy, but they make the space in your home better through well-designed, beautiful windows and doors.
- Quality: When selecting windows, youâ€™ll want to be sure that high-quality materials are standardâ€”not optional. Marvin Windows use the highest-quality wood species and exterior clad finish so the beauty of your windows will last for years. Thatâ€™s why Marvin brand windows and doors are covered by an industry-leading Limited Warranty.
- Energy Efficiency: You shouldnâ€™t have to sacrifice beauty and comfort to get the best in energy efficiency. When you choose Marvin windows, you donâ€™t have to. As a market leader in energy-efficient windows and doors, Marvin offers more than 150,000 energy-efficient options, including numerous high-performance products that qualify for ENERGY STARÂ® Most Efficient rating and meet Passive House criteria. Click here for more information about Marvinâ€™s energy-efficient solutions.
- Design Options: Every home is uniqueâ€”including yours. So why settle for window solutions that are designed for everyone else? You can personalize your window to fit perfectly with your home or design vision by taking advantage of custom clad or stain colors, and high-quality wood species. Each Marvin window and door is made just for you, just as it should be.
- Service: When choosing windows for your home, you also want to choose service that extends beyond the sale. That means having a local expert who is available to you at every point of the window and door buying process. Youâ€™ll want a trusted partner who can help you find inspiration, solve problems, and get the perfect windows or doors for your project. You want someone who will be there from the start (when youâ€™re collecting ideas) to the finish (when your new windows are installed and working flawlessly.
Thatâ€™s part of the reason why I invite you to visit us to take a look inside our Bay City showroomâ€”or come by 3605 S. Huron Road in Bay City, MI. Not only will you be able to see samples for yourself, but youâ€™ll also get to put your hands on the products and feel them. And youâ€™ll have a chance to pick the brains of window and door professionals who will work with you to select the solution that best fits your specific needs.